www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Together at last :)

Okay, at the risk of making this a Jaycatt/Hunter status blog (hehe) I have to write now, because I'm too excited not to report on it. :D

Hunter asked me to marry him, well, as much as is possible. And I said YES wholeheartedly!! He visited last weekend, and brought rings. I am wearing mine now (it needed a little resizing but now fits perfectly). Our date for having him move up to finally be home for good is now Saturday, February 9th. I'm pretty ecstatic about the whole thing! He's visited twice, and it feels like home to him, here in Eugene. And you know, when he is here, it feels more like home to me too, and not just a place to live. My partner, my mate, and I, finally together.

Anyway, sorry for being all mushy, but it's a big piece of news I just had to share!

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2008 8:33 AM, Blogger Rosa Rambles said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I know I've said it to you personally but I'll post it here on your happy news entry! I'm so happy for you Kitty that you have found that true companion for your life! I wish you both all the very best life can bring and a long and happy life together! Love ya ! ~ Rosa ~

 
At 4/02/2008 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..AND MANY MORE....oh, wait, I think that goes with Happy Birthday, well, at least it's got some of the same letters..

I wish you love, love, love

you, of all the people I've known in my life, deserve it so much..

`Elfae`

 

Post a Comment

<< Home