www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First frost!


Yay! One of the benefits of fall and winter, though, is the cooler weather. The picture above is a snapshot I took from one of the mountain pass cameras, about an hour and a half east of where I live.

The cooler weather means sweaters! I just love wearin sweaters :) Mainly because they is fuzzy, but also because the patterns are nicer than the shirts I get to wear. Also, I just think I looks good in em :D

So this morning, I woke up and saw that there was frost on the lawn! Good thing I picked my peck of peppers, because whatever's still outside now is ruined for sure. I have a nice batch of jalapeƱos and habaneros though, to do something with!

Also last night I discovered that the FurAffinity website, which is mainly used for artwork, also accepts music submissions! So I have updated my page there, with some material. Take a look if ya like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home