www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Shipcats

Lately I've been feelin' even more cattish, thanks to Hunter, someone I've started to care very deeply about. We've been friends for months now, and lately have started feeling closer to each other. :) It's nice to know another cat, as cats can be nice and cuddly together! Is their nature, yis!

Anyway, I've visited him before, but am going again in November and we're going to take a cruise! My first time on one of the big liners from Royal Carribean. It's just a few days, down to Mexico and back, but still: woo hoo! And I gets to be with a kitty who I find myself really falling for. We have a lot in common, that's for sure. Cooking, movies, traveling. And cats of course, mrrow! :D

It should be a fun trip, and it's less than a month away now! Yay! I'm looking forward to this trip more than anything. Hope to take some nice piccies for the Flickr strip up there!

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2007 3:30 PM, Blogger Rosa Rambles said...

Kitty! I have meant to comment here for a while and life gets busy.. so making a point to do so now. I am soo tickled to read about your happiness in this new friendship! I hope as it grows it continues to bring you many blessings and joy! In my opinion you certianly deserve all the happiness that life can bring! (hugs!) ~ Rosa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home