www.flickr.com

Monday, August 06, 2007

Charlieeee!

If you've listened to our shows, you know that Frogg and I do a medley of songs that ends in a Charlie The Unicorn tribute. Have a listen here for the Charlie part, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I recently contacted the creator of Charlie, to let him hear the song and see what he thought. He was impressed! Impressed enough to even talk about it on his blog! And look at the comments from others too... Wow! I am amazed it was so well received!

Anyway, I just had to write and mention it here for you all, too. We'll be playing the Charlie medley at the SLCC in Chicago later this month, so you'll get to hear it in person there, if you're able to go!

1 Comments:

At 8/07/2007 5:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS! This is great news and well deserved.

I did not know about the flash animation before. You had referenced "the movie this is based on" a few times at shows but not provided better hintage. Thanks for the link! I can certainly see why it inspired you.

*off to look for my kidney*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home