www.flickr.com

Monday, June 18, 2007

What's Up?

So what's up with me? A couple of things are coming up! This next weekend, I get to visit a friend who loves to cook, named Hunter. He loves to have company over for visits, and I enjoy traveling and meeting people (as long as it doesn't eat up my vacation time too badly hehe). So, this Friday after work I will hop a plane down to California for a couple of nights to visit and get to know each other. :) I think it'll be a nice mini-vacation, and a chance to meet someone I have been chatting with for a few months now! I haven't talked much with Hunter aside from chatting online, but I love talking food and just hanging out visiting, so I expect it will be fun!

The other big thing coming up is a visit from Rosa in early July, which should also be a lot of fun. Rosa and I have known each other two years now, and talk every day... She's like a sister to me, and a best friend besides, so I've been excited to get to show her around my hometown and let her see "the Eugene experience", heh. She's also been eager to get to see me play piano in person, which I'll be more than happy to do. Frogg's friend Megg is also visiting close to the same time, and I'm eager to meet her as well. We've talked a little before, and played some WoW together, so it will be nice to see her in person.

That's all I have for now.. Thought my cold was coming back, but it looks like it is slowly fading once again (hurrah!)

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 12:03 PM, Blogger Rosa Rambles said...

Bless your heart! Its going to be a wonderful time visitng you and seeing your town. The "Eugene Expierience " huh? I hope its nothing like the Philadelphia Experiment *rim shot*. Its going to be fun meeting you in person, as well as Frogg and Megg too. Im looking forward to seeing you play in person and not just on a video lol

I hope your trip to California is full of good times, great memories and gorgeous weather! I want to hear all about it when you get back.


A Sister AND a Best friend eh? Hmm
*pinches you and stomps on your foot like a bratty sister* ... *clotheslines the bratty sister as the best friend in me kicks in * :) *hugs Kitty! *

~ Rosa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home