www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Leaving tomorrow

Hey there folks, sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been pretty busy. Lately, all I've been able to think about is the upcoming Rocky Mountain Furry convention in Denver, where I'll be tomorrow through the end of Monday, back at work on Tuesday.

I'm extremely nervous and anxious and everything about the trip. I'm a kitty of habit; I like familiar things and comfy surroundings. So, a lot of new stuff will be thrown at me all at once! I'll be in a new city, at a new hotel, meeting new people, at a new convention of a type I've never seen. Plus, I'll be sharing my room with a very good friend, who I will also have not met until I arrive. I think once I get started on the trip things will be cool, I just need to get used to it, once I get there.

I hope to take lots of neat pictures, and have some stories to tell when I return! Who knows, I might even blog a bit from the hotel if the wifi is good :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home