www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Monarch of the Seas

I'm back! I had the best time ever on the cruise with Hunter on the Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas. I'd never been on a large cruise ship before, and having someone you care deeply about on one is just the best thing ever. To be fair, I would be happy anywhere with Hunter, even running errands or waiting for car repairs to finish. The cruise just gave us lots of things to do and see as well.

The meals were out of this world, and basically all you could eat. I did pretty well; ending up weighing the same as when I left. We didn't drink too much, although that seemed to be the general rule for most of the passengers. They don't call it a "booze cruise" for nothing, and quite a few were drunk before we even cast off, and drank bloody marys and screwdrivers first thing in the morning. I just don't understand how that could be anyone's idea of a vacation except someone living in a college frat. Anyway, we mainly just talked and got to know each other better, without having to worry about food or going anywhere. It was really nice. :) We didn't even do hardly anything in Ensenada, where the ship docked. Mainly because there wasn't much to do in that town, but also because we were just happy being together.

I'm headed back to visit again very soon, on the 16th! I feel so lucky that I have the ability and time to visit, as I am deeply in love and being apart for too long sort of depresses me. After this upcoming trip, I won't be able to visit until the Christmas holiday. That's close enough, I guess, but each day feels like an eternity sometimes, especially in the evenings when we would usually get to snuggle and watch a movie. It's hard being alone knowing the alternative.

3 Comments:

At 12/10/2009 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very valuable answer

 
At 1/01/2010 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matchless phrase ;)

 
At 3/03/2010 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home