www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just about a week away now...

Okay, I'm getting more and more excited about my trip to see Hunter and the cruise, that I can hardly think about anything else! It will truly be wonderful. I don't want to exaggerate things, but somehow I feel that this trip will be the start of my life, and that everything up until now has been leading to it. Doesn't that sound sappy? hehe Yeah, it probably does, but you have no idea how much I am looking forward to this.

Hunter and I have grown closer over the time we've been waiting to meet again on November 1st, and our love for each other has really blossomed. I've been in a singing mood the whole time, and have that lighter-than-air feeling around me quite a bit lately. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home