www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eight Random Facts

EricAtRandom tagged me to do this meme, so I'll complete it here :) I don't know 8 people to pass it on to, so I'll just answer the questions and stop at #2...

Here are the rules. (1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Fact One: I bite my fingernails. Not until they bleed, but mainly because I'm nervous, and well, I like the taste.

Fact Two: I like a certain kind of shoe for my work shoes, and I buy a new pair every year or so. Since my shoe size doesn't change, it's pretty easy to purchase shoes you like over the 'net, as long as you know the exact style and color. I don't know what these are even, cause I don't feel like taking them off to find out. :P

Fact Three: I bite the insides of my cheeks when I'm nervous. I'm not sure why, but at least I don't twirl my hair until it falls out, anymore.

Fact Four: I like to take naps at lunch in a big comfy chair that's located in a disused training area at work. Sometimes a nap in the afternoon is just glorious. Ask any cat :)

Fact Five: When I almost fall asleep in meetings, in order to stay awake I imagine myself fighting towards the surface of consciousness, and then trying to keep my "head" above water.

Fact Six: I have this really annoying crick in my neck today that doesn't seem to be fixed by any amount of ibuprofen.

Fact Seven: I had my first kiss back in May, 2007. I enjoyed it so much it's part of what's been driving me to become closer to someone long-term.

Fact Eight: There is no Fact Eight. Actually, I just really like British comedy and humor, if you hadn't gathered that yet.

4 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 3:50 PM, Blogger R. said...

I was a life-long nailbiter, but I stopped biting my nails about one year ago.

 
At 11/30/2007 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I could probably do that, but I'd need another outlet for stress, and it would have to be as handy as nail biting (which is pretty handy, pardon the pun...)

 
At 12/01/2007 11:40 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I bite the insides of my cheeks, too. :)

Thanks for indulging me on this. When it came across in the blogging world, I just had to pass it into the SL world. :)

 
At 12/01/2007 11:40 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Oh, and it's much easier to bite the inside of your cheeks than the outsides.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home