www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008 everyone :) Boy, it's been a great year. Even reading back through this blog, I've had quite a whirlwind of changes in my life.

Hunter got to visit me up in Oregon, and see where he will be living later this year. We had the most fun ever, as usual, and I was very sad to see him go, to the point of sobbing in the car on the way back from the airport. I love him and care very deeply for him, and we both hate to be apart. We've upped the schedule a bit, and now he's planning on moving in come June! That gives him time to pay bills,help his parents with their shop, and organize his apartment before driving up.

We have such wonderful future plans together, it just makes me so excited to think of them. I never realized how much was missing from my life by being alone, until I discovered the joy of another's close company. I highly recommend it! :D

I don't have a lot of other news, really, except that at the end of January I'll be traveling with my father to Canada once again, to enjoy the cold windy weather they have, and relax with some good food and wine. It's a great trip to unwind, and I love spending time with my Dad. We're not doing a full week this time, just the four days or so at the Lodge (which I've posted about previously, last January). I'm looking forward to visiting with my Dad, who I don't get to see much anymore due to my hectic schedule with music and chatting ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful new year's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home