www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hey ho, back to the show I go :D

Yay, really looking forward to tonight. Frogg and I have a 7pm-8pm SL time show for Spunky Burrito (gotta love that name hehe). The last show we played was 3pm on Saturday, so this has been quite a treat getting the time off to relax. Frogg even got to change his strings, so be prepared for a very crisp sound! Can't wait to get back in there.... tickling the ivories!

I had a great holiday, and spent most of my time cooking in the kitchen. If you happened to run into me in SecondLife, I was most likely AFK, busy with something involving the oven. I made rum balls (fantastic), curried walnuts (too good to stop eating) and some sour cream peach pies (very good but filling).

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2009 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Candy Mountian is my favorite.An animal called the (Re'em: Hebrew רְאֵם‎) is mentioned in several places in the Hebrew Bible often as a metaphor representing strength. The wild-ox called re'em in the Bible is occasionally associated with the aurochs and has incorrectly been translated as "unicorn" it is now extict.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home