www.flickr.com

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas is coming!

I can always tell when the winter sets in because I have to get a little more diligent on the exercise bike. Or stop eating the wonderful treats that I make and other people from work bring in to the office. Can't have that though! When else do you get to sample treats? :D

Been doing a lot of shows lately, and it'll be nice to have today and tomorrow night off playing. Tonight I am home (yay) to just kick back and do whatever. Tomorrow night I get to have dinner with my Dad, who I haven't been able to see for some time due to a trip he was taking and all the shows I've been doing in the evenings.

I get to play at Kain Scalia's art show on the 21st! I'm really looking forward to it :) I do love to play solo once in a while, a couple of times a month at least. Be sure to come if you can, I saw a sneak preview and I have to tell you, Kain is an excellent artist with a really wide range of subjects! And it provides a wonderful backdrop for some light music :)

2 Comments:

At 12/18/2006 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will visit Kain and see if I can get him into the artist community. See you the 21st!

 
At 12/19/2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I'll do all I can to be at your show on the 21st. RL can be quite demanding this time of year. :(

Congrats on scoring a solo show! And based on Dixie's comment, it seems like your little post may even benefit Kain to some degree. :)

Take care,
Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home