www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Everything is Illuminated

Just watched this great movie for the second time, Everything is Illuminated with Elijah Wood... I went out and bought the soundtrack, which is pretty cool! Here's one of my favorite songs from it, and it goes out to Rosa and all the other purple people out there :)

Start Wearing Purple

I'm pretty slow on the uptake with new music. I tend to find out about it accidentally, like the song above. Last night I was at a friend's house and he was playing me some Los Lonely Boys, which sounded pretty cool too... Going to have to look them up and hear some of their stuff. My friend likes to buy the DVD concerts of bands, but I could never get into that. I like to listen to music while I'm on the PC, but having something visual makes me want to pay attention to it, and my PC time suffers. God knows I can't have that! hehe

4 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll definitely need to get Dol to put this on Doltunes soon so Reina can over-play it! :D!

 
At 12/12/2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooh, what a GREAT mp3, thanks so much Jay XD

 
At 12/13/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Jaycatt said...

hehe! It's a great purple song isn't it?

 
At 12/13/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Yay Purple!!!

Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home