www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Time for another entry...


I've been pretty lax in updating the blog lately. I got moved into my new office which is the picture accompanying this entry (albeit a little blurry). It's an okay office; at least it has a lot of windows to look out of. We had our first snow of the year last night. Right after I remembered to shut off and drain the lawn sprinkler system too... Hopefully avoided a lot of burst pipes!

Tonight Frogg and I play for Peter Newell and guests, and tomorrow we get to play another two hour show (I think) for something related to the tree lighting in New York! More on that later!

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool! Say hey to Scarlett Singer for me if she's there, please. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home