www.flickr.com

Monday, October 30, 2006

A productive weekend!

Well, lots of stuff going on! I'll describe some of it here. EricAtRandom and Rosa have been building a wonderful Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy themed-build on some of our land in Embu. Starting this Thursday (hopefully!) we plan to start airing the Hitchhiker's Radio Series from the beginning. Each episode is a half hour, so we'll air two of them each Thursday until we either get tired or demand ceases. Why Thursday? Because I could never get the hang of Thursdays... Look for it in Events! Perhaps if interest is high we will also do trivia related activities during the show.

I had been thinking of going up to the next land tier level for some time now, provided I had a reason. Now, I do! I have been entertaining the idea of having a venue that split across two sims, to allow for 80 person attendance, for quite a while. This last weekend, Coal Nelson informed me of a great location where I could do so! So, I bought the land on Saturday. Yes, my butt is still a little sore from paying Anshe's prices ;) However, I have spent the last couple of days building a model of what the venue might look like. Checked it out with Rosa and Frogg and they seem to think it's pretty cool, so now I've got a good portion of the base of it built. It's going to incorporate the castle theme from Rosa's "Gardner Castle Stage" with my island deck build from Kelham! Look for more on this eventually...

Okay, have to run to lunch, write more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home