www.flickr.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

Man oh man

Just heard the latest news about the place I mentioned in my last blog post. I have a lot of conflicting feelings at the moment, but the largest one is sympathy. There are good people in the world, and you know when you run into them. The person who wrote me the email is one of the good ones, one of the REALLY good ones. These kind of people do NOT deserve this sort of treatment, and it absolutely sickens me what this good person has had to endure for longer than I suspected things were amiss. I'm not a religious person, but with God as my witness I will do whatever I can to keep the hounds at bay from the caring soul who has let me share a friendship with himself and what I still think of as the Friendliest Place in SL. I think you all know who and where I'm talking about. This place; this wonderful place for people to come to be free of the hassles and drama of SL, is important and extremely necessary, especially in these "one million user" times we are in. My heart is with you and your struggles, T, and I support you and the Place completely. The good things in life should be honored and encouraged, and this Place is a very good thing. I hope others are with me when I say "we will not go gentle into that good night!"

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever gone gentle into anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home