www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Metajams!


Morning everyone... I don't normally post on a weekend, but I'm still waking up, saw the link, and thought, hey! Nothing special really... Last night we had our "metajams" concert finally. It went really well! Such a big undertaking, two whole hours of simultaneous broadcasts (one musician collaborating with another somewhere else in the world). I have to say, it was ended up being pretty cool, and being a spectator for the other acts, you could hardly tell people were not in the same room! Komuso was in Japan, and he played with Frogg and I and a few of the other folks, from the UK, or Atlanta, or what have you. Just amazing, and a real treat to hear how people you've heard play solo would sound mixed with another person you'd heard solo. I think it's going to be the "next big thing" in SL live music :D Ricardo Sprocket would like to do some dual piano with myself and Frogg, and a few places have asked Cylindrian and Frogg and myself to do a set as well! I'm really looking forward to it...

Today I have a going-away party show at noon, a little help with Frogg at about 5:45 at Muse Isle, and then a 7pm show at the Gin Rummy, Danielle's place! Can't wait! Now, I just gotta wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home