www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Hi there, my name is Jaycatt Nico. I'll start this first day in the blog to talk a little about myself. I'm not new to the whole journal thing; back when I was about 15-18 I kept a series of written journals that I occasionally look back on. Most of them elicit a "Oh yeah..." response from me when I reread them. Anyway, I'm on the computer for my job most of the day, and well, also at home, so I figure it will be easy to post regularily as long as I keep the link on Firefox's toolbar :)

2 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! Good to have you blogging, Jay!

 
At 10/06/2006 6:11 AM, Blogger Jaycatt said...

Thanks, folks! I really hope I can keep up with it... I do like to write though, so hopefully I don't miss a week at a time :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home