www.flickr.com

Friday, October 06, 2006

Yee! I got my shirt!


Wow, hope people don't expect this many posts from me all the time... But I had to show off my new shirt... Had it made at Spreadshirt. Woo hoo! Maybe I just love my av :D

I can't imagine anyone except me wants one, but just in case, here's the link to order one (it's high, like over $20 for a shirt, but I don't get anything from it, that's just what it costs from Spreadshirt).

Hmm, maybe I'll make a Frogg & Jaycatt shirt too! Would people actually be interested in that kind of thing?

3 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is too cool for school J.Cat

 
At 10/06/2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shirt! I think I will wait for the Jay and Frogg shirt though. :-)

 
At 10/06/2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Mel Cheeky said...

I want:

A Jaycatt shirt.
A Froggy shirt.
A Jaycatt and Froggy shirt.

Please please santa!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home