www.flickr.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

Another dull Friday

Ug, so here I am back at work on a day when most everyone I know gets to enjoy themselves in SL. Oh well, at least I can buy nice things I never have time to use :)

The only redeeming thing about today is getting to do our regular Friday show tonight. I always dread losing the time off to "work" at a show, and long for when it's over and I can relax. But... When I'm actually in the swing of playing, I truly enjoy myself... It's not just an act, folks, I really am having a good time up there. Knowing it's Friday and I have two days without my job interfering is a good mood booster, along with a nice shot of Bushmills :)

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Reina Quine said...

Friday concerts are LOVE. Can't wait, Jay! And your home is really my favorite of all the locations I've seen you in. Maybe because it feels so comfortable after so many shows, but I also just really like the layout, the view, the Shelter-claimed railing, the water, everything!

And hang in there, weekend's almoooost here. TGIF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home