www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another boring work day

Getting kind of sick of my schedule, even if I have enough to do these days. I've been putting together binders containing rate comparisons and other statistical data for the electric/water utility I work for. Fun fun... 16 binders with 41 pages and tabs each. Still, gives me something to do, and I like the repetitiveness of it sometimes as it makes the day go by faster.

Rather be in SL though ;) Tonight Frogg and I are playing at the Blarney Stone. I always enjoy playing there... A very nice crowd is present and Sitearm and all the folks at the Blarney Stone just do a wonderful job with events... Very on top of things, and it makes it a joy to perform there because of it.

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jay!! Your days almost over then you can enjoy sharing that beautiful marvelous wonderful awesome stupendeous incredible fantastic fantabulous ...and did I mention great.. music of yours ! The work days will get better. in the meanwhile. ."HUGS!!" :)

 
At 12/13/2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, maybe a quick liquid lunch would help the day go even faster. A little Chrismas Spirits this time of year would be perfectly acceptable. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home