www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tired...

Been working myself too hard lately. Most of my day is taken up with my job, which moves extremely slowly, and nothing much happens. Then, I get home and everything cranks up to 80MPH. Only 3-4 hours to do things, and 8 hours of stuff needs to get done. If there's a show, I just forget about doing anything RL-related because there won't be enough time. When there isn't a show, I try my best to do something relaxing but it always turns into people asking questions or trying to set up gigs. The people I know in RL don't suffer from the lack of time (I always make time for them) but lately I haven't been making time for myself. I'm working on it though, and my friends are being supportive :) I'll keep you posted, but at the moment I'm not really feeling like blogging.

4 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Maus said...

*Huggles!*

 
At 12/21/2006 7:37 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Poor guy... I know how it gets when things get out of hand. Best I can offer is to just ride it out. I appreciate your friendship enough to be here when you get back should you need some time off.

Take care and be well,
Eric

 
At 12/26/2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Mel Cheeky said...

Awwwww Jay! We love you. I for one would love some of your time than none of your time. So you do what you have to do, we can catch up quite easily! Big hugs for Jay :)

 
At 12/27/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Jaycatt said...

Yay, thanks everyone ^^ That four day holiday weekend really did the trick. Sure, I had to cook most of the time, but the rest of the time was easy-breezy relaxing :) Even finished my book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home