www.flickr.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

What's Up With Jaycatt? :D

First, the music news! Check out www.thesixtyone.com, a great little site where people can vote on music and bands. Frogg has a page there, as do I, and we have a duet page too! I recently did three different solo shows, which is unusual for me! Here's a link to the show I did for Carter and Gillian at the Heron Island stage (careful, it's about 120MB!). I sing a lot more on it, than usual, which is kind of fun really! If the link doesn't work, then you're probably checking this out much later than posted, and I've had to take it down to save space.

In other news, Hunter and I are getting along just wonderfully together. We bought a dresser, a kitchen table, and a new computer desk, and are really starting to shape up the house to be more accomodating. The extra bedroom is now an office, with his and his computers, and a comfy futon couch. Actually a very nice place to just hang out. Hunter's been cooking the meals, and doing an amazing job, I might add! It's so good, I need to break out the exercise bike again and start getting a bit more in shape. :D

Slowly but surely we're clearing up the clutter, and getting into the nice routine of how to construct the mornings before I go to work, and the evenings when I've got a show or don't. It's a learning process, but very rewarding, and I couldn't be happier. We're also learning how to be more frugal, with CostCo meat purchases, and cheap sides and salads to round out a meal. Browsing the day-old bread department is an excellent way to get cheap after-dinner desserts too, as we found a cherry pie for less than $2 the other day!

Hope you are all well, I'll write more some other time!

1 Comments:

At 3/19/2008 9:33 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Happy Birthday, Mister Kitty!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home