www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A post

It's been really rainy here in my town the last few days, and I think I'm coming down with a cold... Don't feel like writing much, but I felt guilty for not saying anything so I'll write about something.

I've been enjoying my time in a number of places, lately. SecondLife, of course. Also, in Skype chatting with lots of friends such as Rosa, Mel, Phishy, and Sporked. I've also been spending more and more time in FurryMUCK. FurryMUCK is one of the largest interactive role-playing games, and is primarily social, just like SecondLife. You can create a character, and use it to interact with others. However, it's all text-based, like a multi-user text adventure game. Since there isn't a visual aspect to it, what you say and how you say it becomes a lot more important. Generally, people will chat as if they were characters in an on-going novel. Anyway, it's been very interesting spending time there, and easier when I'm in a place that loading SL would be difficult.

Let's see, what else is going on... I go up to Canada with my father on vacation starting on the 24th, and going through the 1st of February. So, with luck I'll have limited internet access, but no way to play or anything like that.

Take care, folks, and I'll write more when I've got the energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home