www.flickr.com

Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday morning blues

Hooray for Monday? Well, not really... At least there's no show tonight, but I am visiting a friend for a movie tonight. Hopefully I don't get back too late, it's a bit of a drive :) Still, it will be good to see my friend again before I head out for a week's trip starting Wednesday. My father and I are flying up to Vancouver Island for a week, coming back on Thursday the 1st. Usually it's a fun trip, and it will be nice to get away from the PC for a while, although I am bringing my laptop and new antenna booster just-in-case! Probably will work from Victoria, but not from the lodge for the last half of the week.

Anyway, just thought I should write and say hello to you all :) I'll write more about my upcoming trip later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home