www.flickr.com

Friday, January 19, 2007

Hectic as usual, with rewards :)

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but my life lately has been pretty hectic. I need to go on a trip with my father in about a week (January 24th) for about a week (until February 1st), and I don't have enough vacation time, so I've been working overtime at work to make up the difference. Also, there has been a show a night, pretty much, until I go, and I just haven't had much time for myself. Trying to make time though, so don't worry! A relaxed cat is a happy cat ^^

So, if you don't see me around, just leave me an offline message and I will be getting back to you. On my trip I'll have my laptop but most likely no internet access a lot of the time. When I get it I'll fire off a bunch of emails though :D

The most interesting show coming up this weekend is the one Frogg and I play in Secondlife at the Elbow Room, run by the illustrious Elex Dusk, for their anniversary! When I first started SL back in June 2005, I was looking for a place where I could hang out, in a Cheers-bar type environment. Well, it's there at the Elbow Room! My favorite part of my time spent there was the Mystery Science Theater 3000 shows. I love spoofing movies ^^. Then, I bought some land, and got occupied with that, then came the music and concerts, and now between shows I spend most of my time with a small collection of friends visiting. I still hold a very soft spot for the Elbow Room, though, and I'm honored to be asked to be part of their celebration. There's a full day's line-up of musicians there tomorrow, and we play at 7pm-8pm. I wish we could have played for two hours, but we have two other one hour shows that day, and four hours of playing is just too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home