www.flickr.com

Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Monday, how was your weekend?

Hey there folks! Had a nice relaxing mostly-no-music weekend. What a switch! I got to lounge around on Saturday and Sunday, doing a little laundry and catching up on my social SL time. Just loved every minute of it...

The concert at Lusk went amazingly well! I think at one point we had 100 people listening, wow! Everyone was really nice and helpful, and there were some wonderful comments and conversation going on during the show. I thoroughly enjoy myself in the Lusk area, and I believe a happy time was had by all! The venue crosses over Perry and Lusk, and about 5 minutes before the end of the show the Lusk sim crashed, but it had been up for 2 hours for us, so I think it handled the load very well :)

Had dinner with my sister on Saturday at a really nice BBQ place I had never tried before. Some excellent BBQ sauces; one that was vinegar based and more like a marinade. But oh boy, was it good!

On Sunday I had another dinner (gotta get back to my diet hehe) with my friend Nancy at the 6th Street Grill here in town. Good food, and I'll have to go there with my sis one of these days!

And tonight I'm headed out with another friend for a meal and to watch some old episodes of Wings (a fun old sitcom from a while back).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home