www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Upcoming thingies

Thought I'd write a post and mention a lot of the fun upcoming things planned this year, in the order they are happening!

March off: For those of you who haven't heard yet, Frogg and I are taking March off playing shows, as kind of a birthday present to ourselves (his is the 15th and mine is the 19th). Hopefully we'll get a little more work done on the duets album, and learn some new material! We will still be doing our Friday shows (and there are 5 in March) but one will be at Luskwood (March 2nd) and one will be at a club opening for Daaneth (March 16th). So far, all the other Fridays will be at AmphibiCatt Gardens.

Rocky Mountain FurCon: I'm planning a trip to Denver in early June to attend the FurCon there (1st-3rd). I've always wanted to go to one, and Gog's recent experience in California has encouraged me... Plus, I'll get to meet some of the Luskwood folks again, and a few people I know from the FurryMUCK universe.

Rosa visiting in July!: My wonderful friend Rosa will finally be coming to Oregon to visit me for a whole week over the 4th of July! Hooray!! I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to visit the coast, and other SL'ers in the area with her. Plus, I love to cook and I have a ton of movies for when the weather sucks or we're just too tired. Should be a blast! Might be some other things happening during that week too, people coming by and such, so it should be a lot of fun!

Secondlife Convention in Chicago: Frogg and I will be attending the Secondlife convention in Chicago around August 24th, I believe. No determination has been made about who is playing when, but we hope to be in there somewhere! There's a rumor Cylindrian will be playing with us, and we're hoping to ask some others to be part of it all too!

Anyway, that's my post for the day... Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home