www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update!

Well, I have a dentist appointment today at 11:30 that I'm dreading... Getting a crown put in on a cracked tooth. It wouldn't be so bad, except that it's very hard to numb my lower jaw, and last time it took around 6-7 shots and a half hour to do so. Once it's numb, I don't really care what they do. It'll be better than biting down on it though, and accidentally drinking cold water and hitting it with it.

So anyway, that's why I'm writing: to mainly keep my mind off it all as it's coming up in about a half hour.

Not a whole lot going on in my life at the moment, except the usual stuff. Last night I got to play a solo show, which was a lot of fun, even though I did make a few mistakes and crashed and burned on a song or two. That'll teach me to read the room chat while playing! hehe

The other news is that Hunter and I will finally be making a Seattle trip beginning of next week, albeit a short overnight one. It's a 4-5 hour drive up to there, but we plan to leave very early (like 5am or so) on Monday the 16th, and get back very late (like 10pm or so) on Tuesday the 17th. Still, it should give us enough time to see the Needle, and Pike St., and a few other things such as the Ballard Locks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home