www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An update!

Hello hello! Just thought I'd write a little on this old blog, and update folks on how I've been

Still playing music in Second Life, although the crowds are lessened by the huge number of musicians there these days. I don't get into SL as much as I used to, mainly because I'd rather play video games or do household chores, or watch TV/movies.

My mate Hunter has a job at Cabela's now, an outdoor/hunting/sports store that opened up within the last year. So that's cool!

Jeremy's back has been giving him quite a bit of trouble, but fortunately he's able to do shows, although not as many as he'd like.

My Dad is deteriorating, but seems happy enough as long as he gets the things he's interested in (which isn't much, but is very particular). It's made my sister very happy having the company and the caregiver is a real friend to both.

I'm still at the Utility, working away. It's been 20 years now, can you imagine that?

My friend Debbie is settling into the Oregon climate and lifestyle and has been here over a year now. We both went back to Michigan recently so I could meet her family and see where she grew up. Not too different from here, except for the weather ;)

Not a whole lot else to say... My old friend Wes from Bend has been chatting recently, so it's nice to touch base with him. Another friend, Joel, I haven't heard from, but I assume he's doing okay.

Samantha the housecat is still with us, clinging to life and getting most excited when food is involved (she always was a mooch). The other cats, Remington and McKenzie, are fine, with the latter chasing the former more often than he'd like.

That's about it for now, sorry for not updating more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home