www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Post? Yeah, okay...

I don't post here much anymore. But then again, I don't think anyone reads these anyway... Lately I've been offline most all the time except for when I'm at work, when I need to be using a PC all day anyway. Having a partner as a companion makes RL that much more interesting, so we've been off sharing it together.

This weekend, we have helped organize a furmeet/picnic/bbq thingy out at Fern Ridge Lake, and quite a few furs said they would come! Yay! Finally, a chance to meet folks in the area. I've been wanting to meet some more like-minded furs in quite a while from the Eugene area, and this year there are lots of meets going on. I am excited!

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2009 2:40 PM, Blogger Rosa Rambles said...

Show us piccies of the picnic! Tell us about the adventure! *marches back and forth with sign saying SHOW AND TELL!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home