www.flickr.com

Friday, March 16, 2007

Picked!

The playlist for the Secondlife Convention in Chicago in August has been released!! It looks like Frogg and I will once again be playing at the convention! Woo hoo!! We have formed a group with Cylindrian (who we also got to play with last year), Flaming Moe (an amazing saxophone player) and Liam Roark (a very cool bass player I can't wait to work with!). We have all met, except Moe, so it should be really easy to form a cool group dynamic and produce some amazing musics.

3 Comments:

At 3/17/2007 7:59 AM, Blogger Rosa Rambles said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats so fantastic Jay! I'm so happy for you and Frogg :) I am so hoping plans work out to attend the SLCC this year so I can be there to enjoy all the wonderful music all of you together I know will be playing!! Congrats again to all of you :D

 
At 3/19/2007 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaycatt!

 
At 3/23/2007 1:48 AM, Blogger Keoni Chavez said...

Another concert I'm going to miss...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home