www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just like riding a bike

I thought of something else to write about! :D

As I was cleaning the shed (see previous entry) I also cleared out four old bicycles. Well, with the allergy season gone and all, Hunter and I thought it would be fun to get two of them fixed up for riding. We took the two most likely candidates down to the repair shop, and found out only one of them was worth fixing. No worries, so we ended up buying another one from a local store.

Last week, we went riding for the first time! For Hunter, since he was a kid. For me, since about 10 years ago. It was more fun than I remembered it could be. We've been taking evening walks lately, to settle food and just get out to enjoy the night air, but after a while the feet start to hurt, and you can't really do much except travel to the same places. Riding a bike, though, you feel the wind in your hair and on your face, and you get to coast and such. It's great fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home