www.flickr.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

Life... it just keeps moving right along!

Hi there folks, nothing really happening lately, but I thought I'd fill you in.

Well, so Rosa left last Wednesday, so I was a bit sad that day... However, I've got lots of memories of the stuff we got to do together to keep me going. Rosa and Hunter got along really well, which was very cool, as we spent most of the time together, the three of us. The highlight of the visit was our trip to the Oregon coast. We spent some time at the beach near the Haceta Head lighthouse, and drove around looking at the sights. The second day we did make it up to Fort Stevens, and that was a lot of fun, but quite a drive back that night. Must have been four hours in the car, whew. So, Tuesday, the day before she left, we took it easy at home. Nothing wrong with that, and it was very relaxing. She's up visiting friends in Seattle at the moment, and due back soon I believe!

In other news, Hunter's birthday is tomorrow :D Yeee! I've got a special meal planned, plus some little presenty things ;) Luckily, I just got them today, so I haven't had to keep him in suspense forever :D

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2008 9:14 AM, Blogger Amy Goulet said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for Samantha :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home